Tuesday, December 29, 2009

September? Seriously??!

Okay, so that's just too long to have left a new blog without a new post.

But I've been busy.

But then, don't I always use that as my excuse? I suppose so.

So here's a brief run down to update my life so far:

October: Rocking along like usual; went out for Halloween with friends. We all dressed up, drank alcohol, and played pool. NONE of the evening's festivities deviated from the usual USA type of Halloween I've always celebrated. YEY!

November: I went home for Thanksgiving, the first Thanksgiving home since 2005, and HAD A BLAST! While I was home I saw Cirque du Soleil and got to spend SO MUCH TIME with family and friends. It was EXCELLENT! :)

December: Now. Returned to England, the month flew by. I got Christmas shopping done for US and UK, we had Christmas AND Boxing Day, and tomorrow is our sister-in-law's mother's wedding. Then New Year's Eve, and THEN: NEW YEAR'S DAY 2010!!

Wuhhhh.. Where does all of the time go?

2010 is bringing some PRETTY AMAZING THINGS for this family!! I'm truly grateful! Until then, we'll have a LOT of hard work to get everything prepped in time. Makes me tired just THINKING about it, but hey, NOT LONG NOW!!! :D

See y'all all in 2010! ;)

No comments: