Friday, June 11, 2010

Not my birthday.

The bathroom's long since been finished and we've even had the kitchen completely revamped, as well. Things are moving right along, but I do wish they'd move along a bit more QUICKLY, sometimes.

I'm not good with change; I'm even LESS good at it when I'm not sure WHEN the change is happening, and WHAT EXACTLY will change!

The house is on the market, and we're waiting. Waiting. Waiting. We've not even had a viewing, yet! I'm trying HARD to NOT take this personally. It will happen: The house will sell, we'll get moved, we'll get settled, we'll eventually get into a new routine in a new place, but until then, I feel like I'm in limbo.

I'm not good with limbo, either.

It's days like this I want to be a hot tea swilling, yoga posing, meditating Zen Girl.

1 comment:

Heather Meadows said...

You're right; it all will happen! Just keep repeating that mantra, and, in the meantime, enjoy your beautiful kitchen, cloakroom, garden, and deck. Plan something fun to do in at least one of those locations each day! Cherish the time you have, because it will be brief! ;)